Elite Care: Advocacy & Care Management for Assisted Living and Nursing Home Residents
Elite Care offers an experienced team headed by a Nurse Care Manager to help manage & improve your loved one’s healthcare & quality of life in assisted living or in a nursing home. Retainer covers a maximum of 16 hours of care management monthly for:
- 24 hour access – 365 days a year; same day access via phone or in person
- Comprehensive written assessment to identify your loved one’s needs & risks, and recommendations to reduce risks& improve care, health, and quality of life
- Create & maintain care plan & advocacy program:
- 2 visits per month, including accompanying client to one doctor appointment or medical test
- Liaison with community staff, family, & physicians
- Monthly written status reports
- If needed, interview & supervise caregivers
- Oversee Care & Medication management
- Oversee & Advocate to improve your loved one’s dignity & quality of life
- Create complete medical file & update monthly
Care Management Retainer Fee: $1,500 monthly.
Clients may increase hours on an “as needed” basis for additional hourly fee.
Clients may change to Gold, Silver, or Platinum Plans at any time.
Fees for services other than Nurse Care Manager are additional & require advance approval.