Medical Billing Management
Healthcare Costs Audits Help Protect Assets & Lower Out of Pocket Expenses
|Did you know…?
The U.S. Census Bureau
estimates today’s 95,000
centenarians will increase to
1.15 million in 2050!
Why take the risk? If you answer, “I don’t know” to any of these questions, call Judie Rappaport to discuss how PLS can help you protect your client’s assets by lowering out-of-pocket healthcare expenses and maximizing benefits.
- Are your clients receiving maximum reimbursement from insurance policies?
- Do your clients pay medical bills before insurance reimbursements are paid?
- Have your clients been denied payments on their claims?
- Are your clients at risk for inappropriate charges due to new Medicare rules?
- Are you auditing every hospital bill over $10,000 for erroneous charges?
- Have your clients been denied coverage for hospital costs?
Assisted Living/Nursing Home Fees
- Do your clients’ lease agreements penalize them for long-term residence?
- Can you lower your clients’ medication costs & still comply with ALF rules?
- Are you worried about the legitimacy of “add-on” costs?
Home Care Costs
- Are your clients paying fees above standard market costs?
- Have your clients been denied home care benefits from their LTC policies?
- Are you concerned about high “add-on” costs for your clients’ home care?
PLS Healthcare Costs Audits are an inexpensive way to help control your clients’ healthcare costs.
To help lower your client’s out-of-pockets health care costs, call