Platinum Care: The Ultimate in-Home Care Management Program
Platinum Care offers an experienced, professional team, lead by your personal Registered Nurse Care Manager, & dedicated to improving your loved one’s healthcare & quality of life. Retainer covers a maximum of 52 hours of care management services monthly such as:
- 24 hour access – 365 days a year; same day access in person or via telephone
- Comprehensive Assessment to identify your loved one’s needs and risks, and recommendations to reduce risks & improve care, health, & quality of life.
- Create & maintain a comprehensive care & quality of life program including:
- Customized Care Plan with in-home packet for emergency responders
- Minimum of 1 visit per week by Registered Nurse Care Manager
- Interview home care aides, supervise & manage home care
- In home caregiver instruction book & records to help assure quality of care
- Medication, Diet & Nutrition Management
- Schedule & accompany your loved one to doctor visits & medical tests
- Arrange & manage services such as Physical & Speech Therapy
- Liaison with family & physician, monthly written status reports
- Create Alzheimer’s- & Stroke-specific care & advocacy plan if appropriate
- 81 point Home Safety Check
- Advocate for & manage your loved one’s care before/after surgery & rehab
- Manage medical billing & insurance paperwork to help control costs
- Arrange evacuation in case of a hurricane or other emergencies
- Arrange transportation for medical appointments & pleasure outings
- Arrange & manage activities for mental stimulation & socialization.
Clients may change to Elite, Silver, or Gold Care at any time.
Fees for services other than Nurse Care Manager are additional &require advance approval.