Silver Care: A Safety Net to Improve Healthcare and Extend Independence
Silver Care offers clients an experienced, professional team, lead by your personal Nurse Care Manager, & dedicated to improving your loved one’s healthcare & quality of life. Retainer covers a maximum of 16 hours of care management services monthly such as:
- 24 hour access – 365 days a year; same day access in person or via telephone
- Comprehensive written assessment to identify your loved one’s needs & risks, and recommendations to reduce risks & improve care, health, & quality of life.
- Create & maintain a comprehensive care & quality of life program including:
- Customized Care Plan
- 2 visits per month from your Nurse Care Manager, including accompanying your loved one to one doctor appointment
- Universal emergency packet in home for use by emergency response team
- Interview home care aides, supervise & manage home care
- In home caregiver instruction book & records to help assure quality of care
- Medication, Diet & Nutrition Management
- Schedule Transportation for Medical appointments
- Arrange & manage services such as Physical & Speech Therapy
- Liaison with family & physicians, monthly written status reports
- Create Alzheimer’s- & Stroke-specific care & advocacy plan if appropriate
Clients may change to Elite, Gold, or Platinum Plans at any time.
Fees for services other than Nurse Care Manager are additional & require advance approval.