Primary Rule: If your parent cannot manage and supervise the caregiver, the caregiver is in control of your parent's life and home.
Home Health Aide
- Employed by home health provider, hospital, congregate community, insurance company, etc.
- Client's primary advocate and resource is high school graduate or GED
- Limited training/education mandates narrow approach to client's needs
- Education may vary, usually high school diploma or equivalent
Geriatric Care Manager
- Objective professional advocate without financial or other obligation to anyone except client.
- Client's primary advocate and resource is professional nurse
- Total lifestyle approach with equal consideration for quality of life and healthcare needs.
- No variation. Preferred Lifestyle Services Care Managers are experienced geriatric professional nurses who have surpassed the State of Florida's highest requirements for dementia training and education.
Find out how Preferred Lifestyle Services sets the standard for keeping your parent safe at home.
Judie Rappaport, President & Founder
Preferred Lifestyle Services
Trust Yourself. You Have the Knowledge, Insight,
and Power to make the right decisions for you and your parent. ©
You May Also Like:
4 Necessities for Long Distance Caregivers
How Can We Help?
Looking for help with care at home or just have a question? Call (561) 277-9544 or Contact Us Online
Subscribe To Get
Free Eldercare News