Preferred Lifestyle Services offers an experienced, multi-disciplinary professional
team led by your personal Registered Nurse Care Manager, and dedicated to
improving your loved one’s healthcare and quality of life. Program includes, but is not
1. 24 hour access – 365 days a year; same day access in person or via telephone.
2. Comprehensive written assessment to identify your loved one’s needs and risks, and recommendations to reduce risks and improve care, health, and quality of life.
3. Create and maintain a comprehensive care and quality of life program including:
Customized Care Plan
- Weekly visits from your Personal Registered Nurse Care Manager
- Interview home care aides, supervise and manage home care
- In-home caregiver instruction book and records to help assure quality of care
- Medication, Diet and Nutrition Management
- Schedule and accompany your loved one to doctor visits and medical tests
- Arrange and manage services such as Physical and Speech Therapy
- Liaison with family and physician, monthly written status reports
- Universal In-home emergency packet for use by emergency response team
4. Create Dementia and Stroke-specific care and advocacy plan if appropriate.
5. 60-point Home Safety Check.
6. Advocate for and manage your loved one’s care before/after hospitalization, during
surgery and rehab.
7. Manage medical billing and insurance paperwork to help control costs.
8. Arrange evacuation in case of a hurricane or other emergencies.
9. Arrange transportation for medical appointments and pleasure outings.
10. Arrange and manage activities for mental stimulation and socialization.
Judie Rappaport, President & Founder
Preferred Lifestyle Services
Trust Yourself. You Have the Knowledge, Insight,
and Power to make the right decisions for you and your parent. ©
|You May Also Like:
|How Can We Help?
Looking for help with care at home or just have a question? Call (561) 277-9544 or Contact Us Online
|Subscribe To Get
Free Eldercare News