Our program includes, but is not limited to:
1. 24 hour/365 days a year; same day access in person or via telephone.
2. Comprehensive written assessment identifies client’s needs & risks.
3. Create & maintain a Customized Care Plan to improve quality of life:
- Clients can remain in their home even if they become ill.
- Reduce risk for falls and hospitalizations.
- Weekly visits from their Personal Nurse Care Manager.
- Interview home care aides, supervise & manage home care.
- Medication, Diet & Nutrition Management.
- Arrange & manage activities for mental stimulation & socialization.
4. Schedule & accompany clients to doctors & medical appointments.
5. Liaison with family & physicians; monthly status reports to family.